The Brouwersdam is buzzing with sportsmanship, fun and conviviality. A place you should definitely visit! You will soon notice that the attraction of the Brouwersdam is so great that you will keep coming back.
What makes the Brouwersdam such a nice place?
- You will enjoy clean sandy beaches here;
- They offer a very varied range of (extreme) sports;
- There is a great diversity of beach pavilions;
- In high season there are many clinics & events.
The Brouwersdam, with the Grevelingenmeer on one side and the North Sea on the other, is the perfect place for a all kinds of water sports. You can always go somewhere. A few fun activities in a row:
- The Waterjump;
- Cycling / walking;
- Visiting the Driving Tram Museum;
- Spotting Seals.
Interested in an overview of all activities? Then take a look at this website.
Come and experience the vibrant energy on the Brouwersdam for yourself!Back to overview